Terms and Conditions
rackbrains.in respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. When we receive proper notice as required by the DMCA or IPRs in India , we will try to resolve or will remove content from the website that has been identified as copyright infringement. How to file a Copyright Infringements
E-mail your Copyright Infringement Notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Including the following details
- Sufficient detail of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Include the statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
rackbrains.in is a news sharing site and we encourage others too to share the content. Photographs used in this site are for representational purposes only and we do not hold any right on those works. We are reusing them considering that our use of those photographs does not violate fair use agreements. But if anybody feels that, the use of a particular photograph violate their rights, we are ready to remove them from our database on notifying about it. We do not consider photo sharing to be a theft. Sharing is in deed, a virtue and not a crime. But not giving proper attribution is unethical and against the principles of sharing. We have used photos from elsewhere and in some of the cases, we have already given the attribution. We have issued guidelines for our reporters so as to never use any photograph without proper attribution. We will stick to this guideline as far as possible. With regard to those photos already published without proper attribution, it is hard to check the original. Whenever someone notifies us, we will do the needful. We agree that, there is a labour behind the art of photography. The photographers should be paid for their work. Giving attribution itself is one way of paying. By reusing their work (for which, they may have once received payment from elsewhere) with proper attribution, more peaple will get to see his/her works and he/she may get more contracts (photo shoots) in return.
This site also contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to rackbrains.in by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than rackbrains.in found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser rackbrains.in will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-rackbrains.in advertisers on the Website. rackbrains.in reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions
Latest posts by Jithin J Naduvath (see all)
- Danny Macaskill : The Ridge, truly takes adventure sports to a great level - October 23, 2014
- Indians demands an apology. At last The New York Times apologized for racist Mangalyaan cartoon. - October 6, 2014
- Inspiring logo with smart concepts of Make in India campaign. - September 26, 2014